Thursday, July 21, 2011

Make Up & Philosophy

Hello everybody!
How many stars did you count last night?
Here we are again to talk about make up!
Well, this isn't a real post in "How to..." style...
I just want to share with you a personal Random Thought about make up that I realised a few days ago.
Let's see what my crazy mind thought about!
"The best make up isn't the one you combine with your clothes color, but the one which match with your skin color".
In a way this phrase sum up an aspect of my Make Up Philosophy and I'm going to tell you why!
In my opinion make up is more than a group of lines and colored spots.
It is... Art.
Combinations of colors, harmony of lines, accentuation of features.
In a word, Beauty.
It is... a Period.
Lots of girls start wearing make up just when they're 12 but for trivial reasons.

It's the fashion of the moment, all the other girls wear it, it's to look bigger.
But growing up it's important to see through the powder and concentrare ourselves on exploit our natural facial features:
make up is not a mask!
That's all for now!
JS_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...