Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Pin Up Heart!

Hy boys & girls!
I must confess, I have started to appreciate a different style, in which I feel really good!

My new love is the style of Pin Ups!

Yes, I'm talking about
Varga's girls, 1940' and 50' Divas, and so and so forth.
There's something very attractive in those make up and hair!

I consider Pin Up girls like serious sexy icons, because their style is an explosive mix of qualities.

First of all, they're SO SEXY!

They're sexy but gentle, at the same time.

There isn't anything vulgar, rude or dirty in their pose!

Now a days obscenity seem the main word to be popular and admired...

Specially in Tv!

It's a shame.

However, Pin Up girl's sense of humor is another point in their favour!

Varga has been one of the best in captu
ring this aspect.
No one can wink better than a Pin Up girl!

Always without exaggeration, of course.
Another thing I really love is their ability to be sensual, to be strong women, loud and proud, but always with a hint of sweetness!
A pillar of fashion.
And a good example of woman.

JS_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...