Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lingerie, What A Passion! (Part One)

Hello world!
Have you ever seen a pink bunny?
Today I'm gonna talking about one of my favourite part of the world of fashion:
the lingerie.
Undergarments, as they are the least visible in terms of clothing, in my opinion they are something absolutely essential and inevitable, especially in a woman's wardrobe.
The burning of the inner house, the grandmother's underwear, old and too used ...
This underwear is a real passion for me, because it can understand many things of the person wearing it.
Tell me what you wear as underwear and I'll tell you who you are?
Hahaha, yes that's funny!
Obviously, it is not really so ...

But the underwear is still one of the most sophisticated in the world of fashion.
A sober and comfortable, practical and sporty, sexy and sophisticated, classic or modern ...
When it comes to lingerie, there's something for all tastes and all purposes ...


Now, however, let the facts!
Where can I find the intimate definitely stylish and high quality?
I will tell you the good brands!
That of today, ladies and gentlemen, is ...
Victoria's Secret.
Every woman know it.
This brand is famous not only for the products, but also for the spectacular parades and beautiful models!
And also joung women, because it offers collection for every age!

Here you can find the link to the shop online:
http://www.victoriassecret.com/

Bye for now, wait for new brands!
JS_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...